Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 25 hours total PIC Multi-Engine
Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
- It is expected that the candidate lives, or be willing to relocate, within a 2-hour call out time of their home base.
Jet Linx is seeking qualified Second in Command candidates for our Super Midsize jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations. Applicant must live in or be willing to relocate to the base area.
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Life
Insurance - Medical
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 8 hard days off per month
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employees salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Long-term and short-term medical coverage
- Life insurance
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America
- St. Louis