- Hold a valid passport acceptable for travel to, and from, the UK and Europe
- Previous experience as a Crew Training Manager required or have held a Nominated Post Holder position and operated in a crew training and checking role for at least 2 years.
- Be acceptable to both the UK and Guernsey authorities as a Nominated Postholder.
- 3 years as pilot-in-command and 2 years of experience in the check and training
- Flight time is not specified by the employer. Minimum 1500 hours is indicated due to mandatory ATPL requirements for this position; actual time required may vary.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United Kingdom | Europe