Not required (Training Provided)
- A bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Four years related experience and/or training in the area of production fight test and/or maintenance flight test.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
- Experience in a variety of high performance aircraft. Aerobatics, tail-wheel, multiengine, or military flight experience is a plus.
- A background in aviation maintenance, avionics, or similar technical experience is highly desired.
- A multi-engine rating is desired.
- A CFI/CFII is highly desired.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America