Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 300 instrument flight hours
- Must be able to fly normal scheduled rotation as well as take on additional responsibilities.
- Recommend appropriately qualified crew members.
- Assist in recruitment of new pilots.
- Manage flight crew schedules assuring the fleet has appropriate pilot coverage.
- Advise the Director of Operations and Chief Pilot on matter pertaining to safety, compliance, equipment, training and flight operations.
- Assist the Chief Pilot in ensuring the all flight operations are conducted safely, in compliance with applicable regulations and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the proficiency of all crewmembers based on established standards and other requirements
- Recommend new or improved flight operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Direct the implementation of existing, new or revised flight operations policies and procedures
- Must hold an airline transport pilot certificate with appropriate rating and be qualified to service as a pilot in command in at least one aircraft used in operations.
- Maintain a full understanding of GOM, Operations Specifications and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- A CL30, CL604, GIV or GV type rating is preferred.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America