Honda Aircraft Company
Government / Defence / Aerospace
United States | N. America
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conducts initial flight test of Honda Aircraft Company production aircraft and perform acceptance testing to functionally evaluate the airframe, engines, avionics and other systems to assure that the aircraft meets FAA Certificate of Airworthiness standards.
2. Debriefs engineering and manufacturing personnel on ground and flight discrepancies and provide technical assistance to aid in resolving discrepancies and problems.
3. Represents Honda Aircraft Company on FAA Certificate of Airworthiness flight checks.
4. Conducts test flights of customer aircraft following modification and post Service Center maintenance.
5. Conducts customer acceptance flights prior to delivery.
6. Conducts evaluation flights of used aircraft being sold and/or traded in to ascertain airworthiness and compliance with current functional standards for production aircraft.
7. Helps maintain and develop production acceptance test procedures.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Join Pilot CommunityREGISTER