Flight time notes
- Pilot in Command Time in Type: 250 minimum
- 5000 total time recommended
- 2000 PIC recommended
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Worldwide/International aviation experience
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
- Able to pass an FAA required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests
- No excessive check ride failures
- No previous aviation related accidents or incidents.
- The aircraft will be operated out of the Las Vegas, NV area. It is preferred that all pilots live in that area; however, home basing is available.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America