Not required (Training Provided)
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Valid airline transport license with multi-engine and instrument ratings
- Ability to pass FAA Class 1 physical examination every 6 months
- 5 years as Captain with a corporate flight department or equivalent work experience
- Must live or be willing to relocate within 30 miles of the KHIO airport.
- Bachelors degree or higher or combination of relevant education, experience and training
- Expert working knowledge of aviation activities, Federal Aviation Regulations and flight operations
- Expert ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism as this position routinely deals with the highest executive levels at Nike
- G650 or G550 rating highly preferred
Compensation and benefits
Family Assistance Program
Insurance - Medical
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America