- Type Certification is strongly preferred with a minimum of 200 hours in type.
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Operation: Part 91/135; 300 hours annually
- Must reside within a two-hour drivable commute. This is not a home-based or commutable position. Those actively seeking relocation will be considered.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Medical
- Compensation/Benefits: $191,000 $226,000; fully paid medical/healthcare premiums
- Relocation package available. This is not a commutable position.
- Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America
- Van Nuys