Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Prior flight instructor in multi-engine land airplane and instruments as CFII/MEI or ATP, FAA Certificated Air Carrier, or equivalent military experience.
- Flight time is not specified by the employer. Minimum 1500 hours is indicated due to mandatory ATP requirements for this position; actual time required may vary.
- Possess Airline Transport Certificate; Airplane Multi-engine Land (ATP-AMEL)
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Must successfully pass a criminal history record check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must possess valid Passport.
- Hold EMB-120 type rating.
- Prior experience as instructor of check pilot in a FAR 142, 135 or 121 operation, including simulator instruction.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary based upon experience
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America