Captain - EMB 110/121
Cargo Airline United States
Employment - Permanent
This vacancy has been closed. Save vacancy to track its re-opening.
Everts AirEverts Air
-Aircraft on order
Employment - Permanent
|Total time||1500 hours|
|Type rating||Not required (Training Provided)|
Flight time notes
|License||ATPL, Frozen ATPL|
|ICAO English Level||4|
|Covid-19 Vaccination||Not specified|
The pilot will be qualified through training, experience, and expertise and will meet the qualification standards
contained in 14 CFR Part 61 Subpart F or G, and will have a full understanding of aviation safety standards and
safe operating practices contained in Title 14 CFR (FARs (1),(23),(25) (67),(91),(135), company Operations
Specifications, all appropriate maintenance and airworthiness standards, and contents of company manuals.
FAI - Fairbanks
The Pilot is administratively responsible to the Chief Pilot and is functionally responsible to the person
exercising operational control of the flight to which they are assigned.
Pilots shall be familiar with and follow instructions that pertain to their duty position contained in the company
General Operations Manual, Operations Bulletins, and other instructions pertinent to his duties. In addition, the
Pilot will be responsible for the following:
1. Upon assignment of the flight, ensure that they are legally and adequately rested.
2. Completion of preflight preparation as required, ensuring aircraft and load are ready for departure 15
minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
3. Completing training as assigned by management.
4. Completion of all checklists.
5. Performing all standard radio contacts and position reports when piloting the aircraft.
6. Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Pilot.
7. Assist in escorting, enplaning, and deplaning of passengers during the boarding and deplaning process.
8. Monitor Fuel Servicing of your aircraft under your control.
9. Report to work a minimum of one hour prior to departure for each scheduled and charter flight.
10. Be available for their normal duty assignment and occasionally work outside of it as operationally required
to meet company needs.
11. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
1. Comply with all safety aspects, specific practices and procedures of the work scope and position(s).
2. Be familiar with the Company’s Safety Management System (SMS) and Occupational Safety Manual
3. Contribute to the Safety Culture of the Company and report any Safety Hazards.
4. Required to learn and understand Dangerous Goods Transportation requirements.
5. Keep your work areas clean and free of hazards; correct unsafe conditions when encountered and report
those that you are unable to personally correct, to a supervisor.
1. Comply with all security practices, policies, and procedures as trained.
2. Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
1. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
2. Ensure adherence to procedures that promote the health and welfare of all employees.
3. Promote the mission, vision, and values that the Company has developed, and ensure adherence to the
Everts leadership manual and employee handbook.
The Physical requirements indicated below are examples of the physical aspects that this position must perform
in carrying out essential job functions.
1. Ability to reach horizontally and vertically with arms. Sufficient dexterity to manipulate small objects and
print or write legibly.
2. Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility, and stamina to lift, carry, push, or pull objects which may
frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly simulates the work environment.
3. Physical ability to sit for extended periods of time.
4. Requires the ability to be sedentary for extended periods of time.
5. Shall perceive the nature of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, providing oral information, the
manual dexterity to operate business related equipment, and handle and work with various materials and
objects are important aspects of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the essential functions
of the job.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee.
The individual will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his
or her supervisor.
Everts Air Cargo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission compliant (EEOC) employer.
FAI - Fairbanks
Get notified of New Vacancies