Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 1,250 Hours for applicants with 30 semester credit hours of aviation-related coursework and transcripts and an Associate degree from an approved Institution and proof of completion
- 1,000 Hours for applicants with 60 semester credit hours of aviation-related coursework and transcripts and a Bachelors degree from an approved institution and proof of completion
- 750 Hours for Military Pilots
- For all candidates:
- 200 hours of cross country
- 100 hours of night
- 75 hours of instrument
- 25 hours of actual multi-engine
- ATP written
- Instrument and Commercial Rating earned under Part 141 at an approved institution
- DD-214 Honorable Discharge or record of current service for Military Pilots
Compensation and benefits
- Minimum Hiring Range $45/Hour
- ATP Written Requirement: SkyWest will provide the means to complete a SkyWest-approved CTP course for those who complete an application and successfully pass the pilot interview.
- Hold a Commercial License with Multi and Instrument Ratings
- Possess a current first-class medical (verified at interview)
- Be a U.S. citizen or able to show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Hold an FCC Radio License
- English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
- Have a current Passport
- Must be available to work on any day, seven days a week, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Based on pilot bidding seniority and other factors, must be available for a call-out with as little as a two hour notice. Must be available for this call out on any day, night, weekends and holidays
- Be within three months of the minimum hour requirements detailed below
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America
- Colorado Springs
- Dallas-Fort Worth