Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 1000 hours Total Flight Time for candidates with 4-Year Degree from an FAA Approved Aviation Program
- 1250 hours total Flight Time for candidates with 2-Year Degree from an FAA Approved Aviation Program
- 750 hours military flight training graduates
- 200 hours Cross Country Time
- 100 hours Total Night Time
- 25 hours Multi Engine Time, Fixed Wing
- 250 hours of Pilot in Command Time, Fixed wing
- 75 hours of Instrument Time
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Must possess High School Diploma/GED.
- Must meet the applicable Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) minimums as specified in 14 CFR Part 61 for either an ATP or Restricted ATP (R-ATP).
- Must not have a record of any FAA Certificate Action or Administrative Action within the prior 24 months.
- Must have a valid passport and be able to travel in and out of the US, including to Canada.
- Must be located in Anchorage, Alaska or be willing to relocate within 30 days if not already residing within one (1) hour of Anchorage.
- Must be fluent in English, and able to communicate in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work all shifts, to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather, including extreme temperatures.
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS).
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and pre-employment DOT drug screen.
- Must be comfortable working in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America