Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 500 hours of experience in jet aircraft.
- Maintain a valid passport with the ability to fly both domestically and internationally including, but not limited to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean Islands.
- Available and able to work expected number of flexible hours, to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a CE-560 type rating (highly preferred) or willingness to obtain.
- Experience in business aviation operations.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America