Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 1,000 hours as Pilot-In-Command in multi-engine turbine-powered airplanes
- Experience as a Certified Flight Instructor.
- Jet type rating is preferred
- Restricted Radio Operator Permit.
- Five or more years of related experience to include five years' experience as a pilot in corporate aviation or similar flight operations entailing the on-demand transportation of passengers.
- A successful background of piloting jet airplanes in high density terminal areas and to/from uncontrolled general aviation airports with limited runways and services.
- A professional knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, Airman's Information Manual and other publications relevant to the conduct of flight operations
- Passport required for Occasional travel outside of the US
- No history of accidents or violations resulting in a FAA certificate action.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America