Not required (Training Provided)
- No accidents, incidents or warnings within the past 5 years.
- Knowledge of corporate aviation and international procedures in Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, and Communication Skills. Always maintain an impeccable professional appearance.
- Have an unapparelled desire to deliver the highest customer service.
- Ability to pass a drug screening test.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Clean driving record.
Captain flying both Part 91 and 135 on-demand.
Ensure compliance with all regulations pertaining to flight operations, duty times, and pilot
qualifications. Comply with company procedures for reporting discrepancies with the aircraft during flight
and ground operations. Complete additional administrative tasks as assigned by company management.
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Disability
Insurance - Life
Insurance - Medical
- Earn $160,000+ per year total compensation.
- $1150.00 per day for flying on days off. Flying during off schedule is at sole discretion of employee.
- 100% Company-paid medical, vision, dental, & disability insurance for the employee
- 401(k) 100% match up to 4%
- $75 per day Domestic per diem and $120 per day International per diem paid for every day you are away from home.
- Double pay on holidays worked
- Double per diem on holidays worked
- On travel days, if arriving at home airport after 21:00L = $150, arriving after 23:59L = $250 and arriving after 06:00 the next day = full day pay.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America