- Current passport
- Active driver's license
- You must live within ONE HOUR of an airport with airline service.
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to Part 135.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
15/13 preferred, 8/6 available
Compensation and benefits
Family Assistance Program
Insurance - Disability
Insurance - Life
Insurance - Medical
- Earn up to and over $170k salary annually!
- Required to sign a one-year (pro-rated) training contract.
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, & Vision for employees
- 401K with Company Matching
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America