Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 500 Cross Country
- 100 Night
- 75 Instrument
- 500 Multi-Turbine.
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Radio Operators Certificate.
- Valid Passport (Needed for CASS).
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen per airline and/or company regulations.
Compensation and benefits
- Salaried position.
- Single occupancy hotel room during training. Training is approximately 25 days.
- 12-Month Training Contract required
- Paid training.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance available with the company paying the majority of the costs. Life Insurance Policy - $50,000 fully paid for by the company.
- $35 flat rate per diem when on an overnight away from assigned base.
- CASS Participant
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America
- West Palm Beach