Not required (Training Provided)
90 day currency
- 1-year of Citation 500 PIC experience
- Knowledge of Citation 500 systems, company SOP's, OpsSpecs, company GOM, and applicable part 135 regulations.
- A valid Passport
- Clean FAA record
- ATP preferred
- IOE Captain experience
- CFI/training experience
Conditions of the role
All Citation flights consist of a PIC and SIC. We often cater to dedicated repeat clients to popular vacation destinations across the U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean.
Full-time pilots average 15-17 flying days per month and work a 10-5 schedule, with several nights of the 10 at home.
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Disability
Insurance - Life
Insurance - Medical
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Ownership Program
- New pay scale
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision plans/options
- Employer-paid Medical, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick time available starting first day
- 401k with up to 5% employer match
- Annual profit sharing after first year
- No Per Diem! Company credit card covering actual expenses.
- Holiday bonus pay
- Relocation allowance as needed
- Buy-back of up to 1-week of unused vacation each year
- Company-paid CTP course
- Bonus pay every day over 16 a month
- Free empty leg usage
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America