Not required (Training Provided)
- 5 years experience in the field of aviation or related industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Aviation Management or equivalent leadership experience.
- Experience managing people, budgets, aircraft acquisitions, and vendor negotiations.
- Familiarity with rules and regulations on personal use reporting and tracking, including applicable IRS, FAA and SEC rules and regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and exceptional customer and top management relations.
- Type Rated in CL-605 (preferred)
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America