Not required (Training Provided)
100 hours in the past 12 months. 100 hours of recent multi-engine turbine or type rating.
- Associate or Higher College Degree
- FCC Restricted Radio/Telephone permit
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, Corporate Flight department is a 24/7 - 365 working environment.
- Must have a current passport and international experience.
- Should have knowledge of the McCormick business and the industry. Familiar with government regulations and IS-BAO.
- Frequently interacts with Executives (CEO, CFO, etc.) and internal and external parties (US Customs, Customers ).
- Regular interactions with the manufacturer for technical support.
- Technical-Familiar with and following all FARs and company policies pertinent to assigned duties Leadership-Supervisory experience or experience leading a team.
- Technical-Basic knowledge of accounting and experience managing a budget.
- Managerial experience in aviation discipline
- Secondary language skills
- Proven record of leadership
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America