Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Flight hours on turbojet aircraft
- Eligible to obtain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Bilingual (French and English spoken)
- International experience
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Disability
Insurance - Life
Insurance - Medical
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A dedicated 24/7 internal coordination and flight planning team
- An experienced management team
- Competitive compensation.
- Group RRSP
- Group insurance (including life, short and long-term disability, dental, medication, EFAP)
- 3 weeks of vacation after the first year in service.
- 5 days of paid or reimbursed personal leave
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Canada | N. America