Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- You must have experience on a multi-pilot turbo-jet aircraft
- ATP license from the FAA along with TC ATPL license is an advantage
- Experience in multi-pilot crew, corporate flights and charter is desirable.
- Bilingual; French and English - written and spoken
- Must be able to obtain a transportation security clearance
- Must be able to meet TSA requirements to train in the United States.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation and benefits
- Long-term deferred compensation programs
- Daycare for young children
- Advancement programs to enhance education skills.
- Flexible work schedules
- Leadership and training programs
- Comprehensive benefits, savings and pension plans
- Financial support for parental leave
- Reward programs for outstanding wor
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Canada | N. America