Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 500 hours Pilot-in-command in Type
- Valid Passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot.
- Compliant with ICAO Annex I 2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
- Challenger 604 (CL604) Type Rating preferred
Airbrock, is a rapidly growing Part 135 Air Carrier and private aircraft management company, is seeking customer service driven pilots to join our team.
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Medical
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as company paid Vacation.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America
- Fort Pierce