Flight time notes
- A minimum 1500 hours of pilot time on the C-130Q aircraft with 200 hours of pilot in command time and a type rating on the C-130Q.
- A minimum of 200 hours on the C-130Q/Large Air Tankers conducting fire suppression activities.
- Operations utilizing the Retardant Aerial Delivery System (RADS) of which 50 hours must be in the last 6 calendar months.
- A minimum of 1000 hours total time in Aerial Application operations or similar.
Must have completed C-130Q simulator training within the past year.
- Dangerous goods qualified.
- Completed a course in Crew Resource Management and Human Factors for the conduct of Multi Crew Operations.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Australia | Oceania