Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 250 hours multi-engine turbine flight time and at least 250 hours air carrier experience
- Ability to attain a non-restricted ATP
- Must possess High School Diploma/GED.
- Must possess all current ratings to operate aircraft for a Part 135 Operation
- Must not have a record of any FAA Certificate Action or Administrative Action within the prior 24 months.
- Must have a valid Passport and be able to travel in and out of the US, including Canada.
- Flight times in a Beechcraft 1900 and Alaska time
- ATP and a type rating for a Beechcraft 1900 is highly preferred.
COMMUTABLE 15 DAYS ON 15 DAYS OFF SCHEDULE WITH CREW HOUSING.
Compensation and benefits
- $7,500 Sign on Bonus for Airlines Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate
- $7,500 Sign on Bonus for Beechcraft 1900 Type Rating
- Starting Pay of $105 for Tier One Captain
- Commutable Schedule with company paid housing
- 4,000K Relocation Reimbursement for those choosing to relocate to Alaska
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America