Flight time notes
- 2,000 hours as PIC on multi-engine jet transport aircraft
- At least 1000 hours is as Pilot in Command on the B787
- Fully ATP licensed / type rated and proficient on the B787, with records available to confirm recency and training level and experience operating to all intercontinental regions globally.
- Evidence of no accident or incident reports on file with any licensing authority.
- Thorough knowledge and experience using approved flight operations systems and tools, such as the integrated aircraft & crew scheduling and comms software applications, SMS & QA systems, EFBs etc.
- Additional experiences and accountabilities such as Instructor Pilot / Check Pilot/TRE/TRI qualifications would be an advantage.
Boeing 787 Captains for NEW Private Fleet based in Saudi Arabia.
You will be based in Riyadh or Jeddah working on unscheduales flight programs on domestic, regional and international flights.
Compensation and benefits
- Highly competitive allowances and benefits provided.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Saudi Arabia | Middle East