Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 500 hours in fixed wing airplanes
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of basic computer and electronic tablet devices
- Able to read and comprehend guidance as found in required manuals
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work varying schedules including reserve duty, weekends, evenings, holidays, and last minute changes.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Bachelors Degree
- Boeing 737 or Boeing 767 aircraft type ratings
- Check Airman or Simulator Instructor experience in turbojet aircraft
Provide flight instruction in a full motion flight simulator.
Assist with courseware development and other collateral duties associated with Pilot flight training
Other duties as assigned
Conditions of the role
Full Flight Motion Simulator
Irregular shift work, training center is operated twenty (20) hours per day and seven (7 ) days per week
Occasional temporary work assignments in Greensboro, Las Vegas and Miami
Occasional on call
Compensation and benefits
- This is a part time position, with no benefits. Pay is per event, with instructors working on average 18-20 days per month.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America
- Las Vegas