Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Experience as Pilot-In-Command in Part 121.
- Experience as a Line Check Pilot.
- Experience as a Proficiency Check Pilot.
- B-757/767 Type Rating preferred(will type candidate if needed)
- At least 3 years of airline management experience
- 5 years Part 121 Training Experience
- Bachelors degree in aviation management, training or adult learning or equivalent experience
- Previous experience leading an adult learning program.
- If the individual that is selected for the Director of Flight Training is a First Officer, he will be upgraded to Captain position with required training.
- Strong Communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literacy and strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proven record of project planning and execution
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America