Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Only multi-crew time in the operating seat of a turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted, not flight simulator time
- Minimum of 1,500 hours Second in Command (SIC) on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tons/110,000 Lbs. or more.
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Must not have a record of any Civil Aviation Authority (FAA, CAA, JCAB, etc.) Certificate Action' or Administrative Action' within the prior 30 months.
- Must have a valid USA Passport or USA Crew VISA in a foreign passport and the ability to travel in and out of the US, including to Canada.
- Must be able to work all shifts, to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather, including extreme temperatures.
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS). knowledge of risk assessment and mitigation is highly desired.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check, including a motor vehicle record check for the previous 36 months, and pre-employment DOT drug screen.
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS).
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Must be willing to work in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America