Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Flight time requirement is not specified by the employer. Minimum 1500 hours required under ATP regulation; actual flight time required for competitive application might vary.
Required where permitted by applicable law
- The Director of Operations must meet the requirements of 14 CFR 119.67(a).
- Hold an FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate.
- Have at least 3 years supervisory or managerial experience within the last 6 years in a position that exercised operational control over any operations conducted with large airplanes under 14 CFR 121.
- Have at least 3 years experience, within the last 6 years, as pilot in command of a large aircraft operated under 14 CFR 121.
- Must be Type Rated or able to be Type Rated in the Boeing 777 or 747-400.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America