Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Must have detailed knowledge and understanding of the B-737 flight operations training requirements for all pilots.
- Three (3) or more years of experience working in a Flight Operations environment utilizing large turbo aircraft is mandatory
- International experience preferred
- Experience as an instructor, under Part 121 or Part 135 operations is preferred.
- School Diploma or equivalent
- Results oriented with the ability to balance diverse and dynamic operational requirements
- Proficient / Intermediate or better skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel and MS Office Suite
- Must be able to pass a two (2) year drug and alcohol background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC)
- Bachelor’s degree in education or relevant Aviation field preferred.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America
- Kansas City