Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced fixed wing pilot and instructor with large aircraft, multi-engine / multi crew experience.
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Hold, or have held, a military Combat Ready Operating Category, or civilian Type Rating, on a multi-engine fixed wing aircraft
- Hold, or have held, a military or civilian Instrument Rating
- Have significant instructional experience, either as a military QFI/FI or civilian TRI/SFI
- Have the ability to communicate with personnel from multiple skill areas, cultures and functions
- IT proficient specifically Microsoft Office applications
- Skill and ability to: collect, organise and analyse data; summarise findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources
- Other appropriate background, experience and qualifications may be deemed acceptable.
- Have experience on an ISTAR Platform such as Sentry, Sentinel, Nimrod or Shadow (highly desirable but not essential)
- Have Boeing 737 experience, either military derivative or civilian Type Rating (desirable but not essential)
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United Kingdom | Europe