Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 2 years of experience ground/flight instruction in commercial aviation.
- 1 year of experience providing flight instruction for commercial aircraft.
- 6 years of aviation experience.
- A Bachelors degree with a focus in aviation or a related discipline, or an additional two years of training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Ability to complete the Alaska Airlines Captain Qualification Curriculum to obtain 737 type rating.
- Knowledge of crew resource management (CRM) concepts.
- Ability to foster cooperative relationships within the department.
- Ability to lead classroom discussions and present both technical and non-technical information with high energy, passionate enthusiasm, and a commitment to excellence.
- Effective communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ATP certificate and 737 type rating.
- Experience with fixed-wing and multi-engine aircraft.
- Knowledge of 737 aircraft systems.
- Experience of instruction in Level D simulators.
- Flight instruction in CFR 121 training program.
- Line experience as pilot for a CFR 121 Air Carrier.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and other graphics software to create instructional training curricula.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America