Not required (Training Provided)
- Preference will be given to candidates with the higher flight time but not exceeding 1500 hours.
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- Higher education, bachelor's or master's degrees
- Certificate of Completion of ICAO International Flight Rules and/or Jeppesen Courses
- JAR-FCL 3 Medical
- Valid unrestricted Passport
- Instrument Rating
- FCC Radio operator's permit (English endorsement)
- Proof of military service completion or relief
- Preference will be given to applicants with B737 type-rating and flight experience.
Interview, screening and training section
Selected candidates will proceed to stage 2.
Interview with UIA psychologist.
Confirmation of English level.
Background and Flight Record / Aviation Security Check.
Compensation and benefits
- MCC integrated Type rating B737CL course is awarded at the airline's training center after start of employment.
- For students without MCC certificate, MCC can be integrated into course.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Ukraine | CIS,Europe