Not required (Training Provided)
- Glass cockpit/EFIS/Universal FMS experience preferred.
- Must have a valid FAA ATP license or FAA Written complete with passing grade (original test results required, no duplicate copies).
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Current Passport
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings and other required background checks
- Ability to obtain an airport SIDA badge
- Willingness and ability to relocate to assigned base and travel extensively
- Ability to work various shifts, overtime, and/or after-hour call outs will be occasionally required
- No Part 121 age limitations
- B727 or B737 type rating perferred but not required. Company will provide type rating with appropriate commitment for suitable candidates.
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Medical
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive compensation commensurate with industry, experience, and base location
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits packages with options for employee +/- dependents
- 401K with company match
- PTO accrual for vacation and sick time
- Family-owned company with emphasis placed on work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Frequent training and growth opportunities
- Company Events
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America