Flight time notes
- Minimum total block hours 3000
- Experience on type not less than 500 block hours
- EASA Part-FCL ATPL(A) license
- EASA medical Class 1
- Valid type rating AN 26
- Valid ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 as a minimum (ELP 5, 6 preferable)
- Valid IR(A)M
- unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Valid Criminal Record (validity 5 years)
- Current resume (employment history check for 5 years)
- TRI/TRE qualification is advantage
RAF-AVIA is looking for Captains (TRI/TRE) for AN 26.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Latvia | Europe