Fighter Pilot - Alpha Jet
Top Aces | Government / Defence / Aerospace Germany
Employment - Permanent
This position requires TC and/or FAA and/or EASA ATPL or CPL/IR; fluency in German is required.
FCN - Nordholz
We are hiring a Fighter Pilot (m/f/d) in Wittmund/Nordholz (Germany)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain operational safety: assess and mitigate risks to Top Aces Inc. equipment, personnel and reputation.
- Maintain ATPL or Commercial Pilot license, medical certification, and COM required currencies.
- 100% compliance with applicable TC and/or German Bundeswehr regulations and training rules.
- When Top Aces Inc. aircraft are operated outside the domestic airspace of Germany, pilots may be required to refer to foreign publications and adhere to foreign regulations in order to safely and effectively carry out their mission.
- Conduct operations in accordance with Top Aces Inc. COM, AFM and SOPs. Deviations from established procedures should only occur for reasons of safety.
- Professional, polite, proficient combat support in accordance with customer defined requirements.
- Communicate any issues (knowledge, systems, procedures, proficiency, and support) that impact your ability to accomplish the above as soon as possible.
- Promptly communicate to company leadership any incident that results in, or had a high probability of resulting in: damage, injury, significant positive/negative perception by the customer, or media attention.
- Support engagement of other Top Aces Inc. employees through positive, proactive leadership on detachment
To facilitate appropriate recognition, communicate any exceptional performance by any Top Aces Inc. employee.
- As tasked by Ops perform role of Detachment Commander (DETCO), to include:
- Proactive coordination prior to detachment to include participation in pre-det. Video/Teleconferences or required planning conferences
- In situ liaison with Customer to define mission requirements / schedule, and manage operational issues.
- Operational control of Top Aces Inc. detachment personnel and aircraft.
- Supervise execution of daily flying program.
- Produce required sortie reports and daily SitRep; account for, forward fuel receipts and promptly conduct deployment reporting functions as required for accounting.
- Act as Top Aces Inc. On Scene Commander during execution of Emergency Response Plan. While flying, assign this responsibility to another individual (should be a pilot or Maintenance Lead).
SECONDARY DUTY SUBJECT MATTER / OPERATING LOCATION EXPERTISE
- Identify and establish relationships with key players at operational level or those who define/direct training requirements.
- Maintain appropriate reference material in knowledge store: regulations, procedures, maps, mission data cards, etc.
- Maintain relevance of reference material through, at minimum, an annual review/update to be complete NLT 31 Dec. Any item that could significantly impact Top Aces Inc. operations should be immediately forwarded to Chief Pilot/Deputy Chief
- Pilot/Lead Pilot for dissemination in AIF.
- As required, produce Gen book chapter and phase brief amendments.
- Aid in the evolution and delivery of professional development training for all pilots.
- Provide, at minimum, annual update briefings for all pilots during ground school.
Compensation & Benefits
FCN - Nordholz