Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Flight time is not specified by the employer. Minimum 1500 hours is indicated due to mandatory ATPL requirements for this position; actual time required may vary.
- Applicants liable for the military service must provide either proof of completion or waiver thereof.
Compensation and benefits
Collective bargaining agreement
Social Security Benefits
- permanent contract
- upgrade to Captain upon reaching 2000 hours total time
- competitive salary paid out twice a month
- attractive flight network
- travel discounts
- collective agreement, social security
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Russia | CIS