Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Flight time requirement is not specified by the employer.
- Valid CPL with IR from Bangladesh.
- Minimum HSC/Equivalent (No GED) with 3.50 on a scale of 5.00
- Class-1 medical as per CAAB regulation (Unrestricted)
- Minimum ELP level 4
- No incidents or accidents record attributable to the candidate. If any must be declared and be evaluated by the Selection Board
- Excellent knowledge of Civil Aviation regulations & safety procedures
- Knowledge on Jeppesen and AIP
US-Bangla Airlines Ltd. (USBA), the premier airlines of the country, will hire First Officer for ATR 72-600/Dash 8, Q-400 Fleet.
Interview, screening and training section
Class-1 Medical test as per CAAB regulations
Compensation and benefits
- Excellent salary package in relation to market standard
- Training cost including SIM will be borne by the company
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Bangladesh | South, West & Central Asia