Must have flown as PIC in last 12 months on ATR 72-600/72-500
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University
- Currently flying with valid ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR (C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Accident/ Incident free record at the time of application in the preceding one year from date of application.
Compensation and benefits
- Commander- On joining, salary would be Rs 470000/- (Rupees Four Lakh Seventy Thousand Only) Subject to cut due Covid per month and on release as P1 for active flying duties Salary would be Rs
- 588000/- (Rupees Five Lakh Eighty-Eight Thousand Only) subject to cut due Covid per month on pro rata basis on ATR family (Less than 1000 Hrs.) for 70 hours of flying. (subject to cut due Covid)
- Additional allowance of Rs. 50000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) each for LTC, TRI, TRE qualification.
- In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable wherever applicable.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
India | South, West & Central Asia