Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Flight time is not specified by the employer. Minimum 1500 hours is indicated due to mandatory ATP requirements for this position; actual time required may vary.
- No criminal record
- First Time Applicants who have never previously served as a Chief Pilot MUST HAVE:
- - Three (3) years experience over the past six (6) years as Pilot In Command (PIC) of a Small (60 seats or less) or Large (more than 60 seats) Aircraft operated under Parts 121 or 135 certifications.
- Applicants with prior experience as a Chief Pilot must have:
- - Three (3) years or more as Pilot In Command (PIC) of a Small (60 seats or less) or Large (more than 60 seats) Aircraft operated under Parts 121 or 135 certifications.
- Applicants with current ATR 42/72 Type Rating are preferred, but the successful applicant will receive all required training and updates as part of onboarding process.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America