Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- 300 hours tailwheel
- Must have experience with turbine engines and low altitude operations.
- Aerial fire suppression flying either the AT-802AF or AT-802F Fire boss
- Agricultural or forestry application with the Air Tractor family of aircraft
- Mountain flying
- Float and amphibious experience
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Must be able to obtain a Criminal Record Check.
- Have a valid driver's license for travel within and outside the province.
- Have a valid passport
Forest Protection Limited is seeking talent for seasonal air tanker pilots in Fredericton New Brunswick for the 2023 season running from 11th April 2023 to 15th September 2023.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary and flight pay
- Industry leading living allowances and flight scheduling
- Robust initial training program with in-season weekly practice missions
- Modern fleet of low hour glass cockpit AT-802Afs
- Year over year seasonal employment opportunities
- Year-round employment opportunities (international)
- Salary range: $50 to $70 an hour
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Canada | N. America