Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Flight time is not specified by the employer. Minimum 1500 hours is indicated due to mandatory ATP requirements for this position; actual time required may vary.
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Minimum of 18 months professional pilot experience (operating under FAA Part 121 or 135, equivalent military/other experience).
- 1 year of leadership experience.
- Bachelors degree, or an additional two years of experience in lieu of this degree.
- Ability to become a line qualified pilot at Horizon.
- Familiarity with FAA regulations and Pilot Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), with a strong technical background and expert knowledge of pilot procedures.
- Operate well under pressure or in changing conditions, demonstrating good professional judgment, time-management and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to influence change and initiate actions that have strategic impact and drive a high-performance culture.
- Outstanding communication (e.g., verbal, written, and listening) and presentation skills, with a demonstrated commitment to clear and transparent communication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a Line Captain.
Compensation and benefits
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay
- Generous paid time off
- Unlimited high priority space available travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America