Flight time notes
- Flight time is not specified by the employer. Minimum 1500 hours is indicated due to mandatory ATPL requirements for this position; actual time required may vary.
- The successful candidate will be a Captain with a current TRI/TRE rating on the Airbus A320 series of aircraft.
- Ideally applicants will also have had experience at Senior Examiner level or have exercised (a)(5) privileges as a TRE as well as experience in Tutoring TRI and/or TRE Standards courses.
- Experience in ZFTT/LIFUS and/or Base Training will also be an advantage.
Compensation and benefits
- We offer an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing and vibrant business.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United Kingdom | Europe