Flight time notes
- 5+ years working as a pilot for a comparable Airline; experience with low cost airline is highly desirable.
- Should have authorization from CAA as SFE.
- Appropriate corresponding aircraft type rating certificates are essential (Airbus 320, 321).
- Must pass the technical/psychometric assessment for the Pilots as per Air Arabia/GCAA/CAA standards.
- Exposure on Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies, preferably GCAA; familiar with regulations of GCAA, IOSA pertaining to Flight Operations and pilots licensing.
- Experienced in designing and catering training courses according to standards and business needs.
- Exposure to QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices related to and affecting Flight Operations.
- Training certificates such as Train the Trainer, NLP, Instructive Training, are an advantage.
- Crew Resources Management Training is an advantage for this role.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United Arab Emirates | Middle East