Not required (Training Provided)
Flight time notes
- Flight time requirement is not specified by the employer.
Frozen ATPL, IR, ME
- Be the holder of the ATPL Theory issued by an ATO certified by a Member State of the European Union
- Be fluent in French
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory attendance for a multi-crew cooperation training course (MCC)
- Provide proof that you are at Level 5 or above on the ICAO language proficiency system: valid FCL 055 / 055D. Candidates who do not have French nationality must hold FCL 055 level 6 in French.
- Have a TOEIC Test score (LR = Listening and reading) of 850 or above, no older than 2 years at the time of selection.
Interview, screening and training section
psychotechnical and psychomotor tests at ENAC (Psy 1)
personality inventories (Psy 2)
group tests and interview (Psy 2)
possibly a test on a flight simulator
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
France | Europe