Flight time notes
- Flight time is not specified by the employer. Minimum 1500 hours is indicated due to mandatory ATPL requirements for this position; actual time required may vary.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
- Familiarity with aviation management systems
- Appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organization
- Comprehensive knowledge of the applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of the AOC holder's operations specifications and the need for, and content of, the relevant parts of AOC holder's operations manuals
- 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be from an aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Medical
- Competitive renumeration, negotiable depending on candidate experience and qualifications
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Estonia | Europe
- Tallinn-ulemiste International