Flight time notes
- Must have a Minimum of 7,000 hours on multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft (only time in the operating seat of a turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted; not flight simulator time)
- Minimum of 3000 hours PIC on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tons/110,000 Lbs. or more.
Required where permitted by applicable law
- Must have a valid USA Passport or USA Crew VISA in a foreign passport and the ability to travel in and out of the US, including to Canada.
- Must possess all current ratings to operate commercial aircraft for a Part 121 operation, including an FAA Airline Transport Pilot certificate.
- Must have previous experience as a Check Pilot or Initial Cadre Check Pilot in Large Transport Category Aircraft.
- Currently operating as a Captain on an aircraft such as B737, A320, B757 or larger.
- Must not have a record of any Certificate Action or Administrative Action with any International Civil Aviation Administrator (FAA, CAA, JCAB, etc.) within the prior 30 months.
- Must be able to work all shifts, to include weekends and holidays.
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS); knowledge of risk assessment and mitigation is highly desired.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check, including a motor vehicle record check for the previous 36 months, and pre-employment DOT drug screen.
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS);
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Must be willing to work in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United States | N. America