Flight time notes
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours in command on a plane with maximum takeoff weight greater than 50 TON, glass cockpit and multicrew
Last flight within the last 18 months
- Fluency in Spanish
- Must have a valid passport (at least one year of validity from the moment of your application)
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Medical
- Crew meals.
- Door-to-door mobilization on flight days.
- Free uniform.
- Reimbursement of expenses for accreditations.
- Complementary health insurance.
- My ID travel agreement with more than 20 airlines in the world for travel.
- You sleep at home every night, more time with the family.
- A320 NEO Fleet -> You will be able to fly in the most modern fleet in Latin America, friendly to the environment.
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
Chile | S. America
- Buenos Aires