Currently operating in command on A320 in the last 6 months
- Current UK issued Part-FCL or the ability to convert current state issued licence to a UK issued Part-FCL before date of joining.
- Valid passport (minimum 12 months before expiry date)
Compensation and benefits
Insurance - Life
Insurance - Loss of Lic.
Insurance - Medical
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company funded conversion course/type rating
- Medical and licence renewals paid by BA Euroflyer
- Company pension scheme (up to 15% employer contribution)
- Loss of Licence scheme on joining
- Life insurance benefits
- Health Insurance with AXA PPP
- 30 days annual leave (15 days per season, 10 in 1st season)
- Eligible for extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel
- Unlimited discounted airfares for your friends and family
- Discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores
- You can also sign up for a range of voluntary benefits such as Private medical cover, dental and critical illness cover, Technology scheme, Cycle to Work and Electric car scheme.
- Staff travel as soon as you join
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Protect yourself.
United Kingdom | Europe